...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nail of the Day: Zoya Kendal with Strobe Light







I received the Zoya polish Kendal as part of my January Birchbox. I've read great things about Zoya but had not tried any, so was excited to see this in my box! The color was not one I probably would have bought on my own, but it's actually quite nice - described as a light periwinkle, but to my eye it's a light grayed out lilac cream. The formula was very nice - great consistency and opaque in 2 coats. I decided to top Kendal with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Stobe Light for a little bling, and I really like this look.



Here is a magnified shot to show the holographic glitter detail in Strobe Light. I did get a bit distracted driving in to work looking at these, which is one mark of a pretty polish in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment