...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ulta Extreme Wear Lip Stain in Love Connection


Love Connection lip stain
One of the Ulta products that I bought in order to get the Countryside Gleam free gift that I recently reviewed was the Extreme Wear Lip Stain in Love Connection.  The coral red color was appealing and I liked that the ingredient list included lots of fruit extracts.  What fruit extracts, you ask?  Grapefruit, orange peel, apple, raspberry, blueberry, pineapple, apricot, blackberry, and grape! 
Love Connection topped with Smith's Rosebud Salve











This is the first lip stain I've purchased, so I didn't really have much to compare it against. What I've since learned about lip stains is that they are usually water or alcohol based (this one is water based), which gives them a liquid consistency and can make them drying on lips.  They look darker in the container than they apply and provide long lasting color.  And while Ulta Extreme Lip Stain does stain my lips with a bit of color and has a nice taste and smell, I'm actually enjoying it more as a cheek tint!

Extreme Wear Lip Stains retail for $8 at Ulta and are available in five different shades.  Love Connection is the lightest shade available.

No comments:

Post a Comment