...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bubble & Bee Pit Putty Deodorant Creams Redux

What is this contraption, you may be asking?  Well, it's the summer packaging option for items that could melt in warmer climates.  Considering where I live qualifies as sub-tropical, that's a good option to have.

I've reviewed the Pit Putty Deodorant Creams here before, and thought I'd update since warmer temps have rolled around to see how this natural deodorant has held up.  I'm giving them the kind of endorsement that counts - I bought three more jars when my Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil Pit Putty cream ran out. 

My favorite scents from the sampler pack that I originally bought were Jasmint, Lemongrass, and the Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil, so I got one of each.  A 2 oz. jar costs $9.85 and a jar lasts me several months, so I'm good through the rest of the hot, humid summer. 

Jasmint smells good enough that I'd wear it as a scent.  The ingredients are organic shea butter, organic arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, aluminum-free baking soda, organic jasmine extract, organic peppermint essential oil.  I've noticed that Jasmint is more prone to melting, but the consistency of the Pit Putty Creams is soft but solid.  I scoop out a slightly larger than pea-sized amount, spread on my arm pits, and I'm good to go.  Shelf life is 1 year. 

Pit Putty Deodorant Creams can be purchased online at Bubble & Bee.  If you are not a fan of the cream concept, they have deodorant sprays and sticks as well.  Bubble & Bee also has a deodorant guarantee/exchange policy (more details here) which is pretty cool.

I'm sure you are aware of this, but I always search for discount codes online, even if there is nothing on the actual web site I'm purchasing at indicating a discount.  I was able to find a $7 off $35 discount code that worked, which helped offset the $8 summer shipping charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment