...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Korres Cherry Oil Lipglosses in Beige Pink & Golden Brown

Korres US marketing strategy still eludes me.  A few years back I signed up to receive emails and I used to get regular emails highlighting new products or deals of the week, but it's been radio silence for a while.   So, I visited the site and signed up again, wondering if maybe I'd been dropped.  I've purchased from them in the last year, so it's not like I haven't given them business.  Hmmm....


Korres Cherry Oil lipglosses are such a nice lipgloss - hydrating, glossy, non-sticky, paraben free, with decent wear time.  I wasn't even sure if Korres was still making these any more, but they are!  I got mine as part of two separate makeup sets several years ago, back when Korres was still selling eye shadows (bring those back!!!).  Both Beige Pink and Golden Brown must have been discontinued, as I don't see them on the current color list, but are available on ebay.  Neither are heavily pigmented, providing more shimmer than color.  Interestingly enough, for the 10 regular catalog colors there is a "Buy on Sephora.com" button, whereas the two new shades are available at the Korres site.  Curiouser and curiouser. 


Golden Brown, Beige Pink

Regular retail is $17, but I did see that HSN has a trio of them on sale for $22.
Korres Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Golden Brown

Ingredients:  -Cherry Oil, Vitamins E and C, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Synthetic Wax, Silica, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer (VP/Hexadecene Copolymer), Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Anise Alcohol, Aroma (Flavor), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Lauryl PCA, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite May contain: CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake),CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).   

2 comments:

  1. Golden Brown is really pretty :) I like how the lip gloss lets your own lip color shine through :)

    ReplyDelete