...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Buxom Lip Gloss in Bianca, Kanani, and Bambi

Bianca, Kanani, Bambi
Bianca, Kanani, Bambi
Buxom lip glosses are my holy grail of glosses.  I love the scent, texture, high shine, cooling sensation, and wear time of these.  I find that they do moisturize my lips, perhaps due to the Vitamin A & E content, and are the most comfortable to wear glosses that I've tried.  They claim to plump your lips but I've never noticed anything significant in that area.  They do cause my lips to tingle and feel cool for quite a while after applying, but I like the sensation.  I've got more Buxom glosses than any other product and they are one of the few that I use til they are gone.

Here are three of the full sized glosses named Bianca, Kanani, and Bambi.    Two seem to not be available from Sephora - Bianca and Bambi - which is now the exclusive retailer for Buxom products.  I'm guessing that means they've been discontinued, but a quick search did show that Bambi can be found at Amazon and Bianca at ebay.  I've also seen comments that Bianca is similar in color to Amber, albeit a shade darker.

Bianca is a sheer peachy gold with lots of shimmer.  

Bianca
Kanani is a warm pink with silver shimmer.
Kanani
Bambi is a warm peachy pink with gold shimmer.

Bambi
These are not highly pigmented and provide more of a sheer wash of color, although Buxom does have a line of more opaque glosses available.  Buxom Lips retail for $18 and can be purchased at Sephora.

Disclosure:  I purchased these.

2 comments:

  1. I love Buxom lip glosses! I own Kanani also but have been wanting to get my hands on Creamsicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many of the mini's it's ridiculous, but I don't think Creamsicle is one of them. You've got me curious now.

      Delete