...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Buxom Lipsticks in Milan, Amsterdam & Berlin

I'm a huge fan of Buxom lip glosses, but not being as much of a lip stick person, I haven't really focused much on Buxom lip sticks.  I got Milan, Amsterdam, and Berlin several years back as part of a set that included lip glosses, and all three colors are what I consider to be warm neutrals.  The packaging on the Buxom Big & Healthy lip sticks has now changed to a  sleek silver with only the bottom tips matching the color of the lip stick.
Milan, a sun-kissed apricot
Amsterdam, a rosy nude
Berlin, a creamy pecan

















I do like the formula on these!  Containing Vitamins A, C, and E, as well as castor seed and avocado oil and mango seed butters, I find them to be hydrating enough that I'm not constantly reaching for a lip balm.  They are also nicely pigmented and have that slight tingling sensation that I like and associate with Buxom lip products.  They are supposed to have a lip plumping effect, although I can't say I've ever noticed a difference in that area. 

Milan, Amsterdam, Berlin (shade)
Milan, Amsterdam, Berlin (sun)









 


The Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Sticks sell for $18, come in 20 different shades, and are exclusive to Sepohra.   I recently purchased four more as part a set and am looking forward to trying out some of the more vibrant colors!

Disclosure:  I purchased these.

2 comments:

  1. I got a mini in Amsterdam from Sephora ages ago, and I really like it. All three of these are really wearable colors, so I might have to pick some of these up. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Buxom really does have good lip products - well worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete