...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pop of Purple LE Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline

Pop of Purple is the second of the LE Great Lash mascaras that I recently purchased.  Unfortunately, the color is not translating to my lashes as well as Go Go Green did, and I'm also experiencing a bit of clumping with this one.  Perhaps it's because I'm using more in my attempt to get the mascara to show up on my lashes.  I'm also wondering if purple pigments make it more difficult to work with, but that's just a guess on my part. 

I got Pop of Purple and Go Go Green at Rite Aid for $5.39 each.  Also available are Blink of Blue and Totally Teal.  These are available for the month of August only, according to what I've seen.
I tried a different look with Pop of Purple just on the lower lashes, and while I like how it came out, I can't really tell that my lashes look purple.  Perhaps it just adds to the overall effect of the liner I used.


Disclosure:  I purchased this.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, the purple. Not as vibrant as the green but still very pretty. The combo really brings out your eye color!

    ReplyDelete