...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Butter London Haul from Coterie

I was fortunate enough to get in on the great deal Coterie was having on Butter London polishes a few weeks back.  If you didn't hear about it, Coterie was having a sale where you could get 3 Butter London polishes plus a quick dry or matte topcoat for $36.  For those that signed up prelaunch for Coterie, which is a new site, there was an extra $25 off.  So doing the quick math, that's 4 Butter London polishes for $11, plus shipping was free.  Steal!  I chose Wallis, Bluey, and West End Wonderland from the six shades available, plus the P.D. Quick Topcoat. 
Bluey
Wallis
West End Wonderland
Coterie's slogan is "collecting beauty's best for the shamelessly obsessed" and they feature different small collections of beauty products at discounted prices.  It's a members only site, which simply means you have to register and set up an account.  Upcoming events include freya+, stila, EVOLVh, and Susan Posnick.  The concept is similar to Hautelook, but featuring beauty products only.  I've not ordered from Hautelook before, but I've read blog posts where people have commented on not liking their shipping time/process.  I can say that Coterie delivered my polishes in a reasonable amount of time and that they were well wrapped and pristine. 
I look forward to seeing Coterie's future offerings!

Disclosure:  I purchased these.

3 comments:

  1. Great haul, all fantastic pics!! I didn't end up getting in on this deal because they didn't have the two BL's I really wanted but it definitely was a fantastic deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've held off on getting Butter London polishes because of the price, but with this and the Ulta BOGO sale, I've stuck my toe in the Butter London water.

      Delete
  2. Ooooo, this makes me so excited. I just love Butter London. You got some awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete