...

Saturday, October 13, 2012

stila Sparkle Waterproof Eye Liner in Flash

Flash
Flash is such a pretty color - a dark olive green with gold shimmer - and the staying power of stila's waterproof eye liners is phenomenal.  I've worn these for close to 24 hours (don't ask), and they looked just as good as when freshly applied.  Can't say that for my eyeshadow, but the liner was going strong.
You'll need either an oil based cleanser or something like Lancome's Bi-Facil makeup remover to get these liners off, and then they will flake as opposed to dissolve.  Honestly, the first time I tried one, I was a bit concerned on if they would come off, but now I'm comfortable with them.


I've got two of these now, Starry from a Birchbox monthly subscription box and now Flash from a GWP at beauty.com.  They retail for $22, so I lucked out in receiving these at pennies on the dollar.  I'm sure I would have never tried them otherwise, but now I'm a fan! 

Disclosure:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment