...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shipley & Halmos™ Narita Travel Case Gift with Purchase from Beauty.com

I've given up trying to resist the extravaganza gift with purchases that beauty.com offers, and here is the latest:  the Shipley & Halmos Narita Travel Case filled with over $200 with of full and sample sized products.  I can definitely say I've got no buyer's remorse with this one!

In order to get the bag, I had to spend $100, but Christmas shopping helped with that.  Plus, now I've got extra stocking stuffers as well as some treats for me.   

  • Peter Thomas Roth® Mega-Rich™ Shampoo  
  • Peter Thomas Roth® Mega- Rich™ Conditioner    
  • GOSMiLE® On the Go ®Pen  (Full Size)
  • Nick Chavez® Starlet Shine Spray (Full Size)
  • Jack Black® Hand Cream   
  • Perricone MD® Vitamin C Ester 15                


  • DDF® Ultra-Lite Oil-free Moisturizing  Dew™ 
  • Oscar Blandi®  Pronto Texture & Volume Spray  
  • bliss® Triple Oxygen + C energizing Cream  
  • Borghese Fango Delicato
  • stila™ Lip Glaze Gloss, Pink Lemonade (Full Size)  
  • bareMinerals® Stroke of Light™ Eye Brightener 
  • Juice Beauty®  Green Apple Peel™ Full Strength          
  • W3ll People® Universalist® Multi-Use Color Pot   
  • It Cosmetics™  Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer     
  • essie® polish in power clutch (Full Size) 
  • $10 off $50 purchase code for beauty.com
The Shipley & Halmos™ Narita Travel Case is really nice, with multiple compartments to stow your products.  I had no problem fitting everything from the GWP into it, with some room to spare.  The deal seems to still be active if anyone is interested, link is here.
A lot of these products are ones I haven't tried yet, including some new to me brands such as W3ll People.  I'm looking forward to trying them out!
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment