...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Rose Gold

I'm not a huge user of shimmers or highlighters, probably because I've got oily skin and anything that I perceive as adding to shine is a no no for me.  But I'm growing to like them, especially stila's All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Rose Gold.  I love the color of this, and that the shimmer is very fine.  The soft focus pigments are supposed to minimize skin imperfections and decrease the appearance of fine lines, of which I have more than a few.

This swatch is quite concentrated, but when blended out this provides a much more subtle shimmer that is not disco ball in effect at all.  I've used it to highlight my eyes, cheekbones, and lips, all to good effect.


Here is Rose Gold blended over Tarte's LipSurgence in Perky.   If you click on the photo to enlarge, you can better see the shimmer it provides.
On Thanksgiving, I used Rose Gold to highlight the tops of my cheeks and my brow bone area.  You can also mix this in with your foundation, although I've yet to try it that way.
These are available in four different shades - Pink, Rose Gold, Bronze, and Kitten.  I received mine in my November Birchbox, but regular retail is $20 for a .5 fl oz bottle.  Sephora did a have a set with 3 of the colors, but it appears to be out of stock at the moment.

Disclaimer:  I received this as part of my November Birchbox, which I subscribe to for $10/mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment