...

Saturday, March 2, 2013

New! Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sorbet

Sorbet
Revlon has released four new Colorburst lip butters, and I was able to pick up one of them recently.  Sorbet is a vibrant fuschia pink and perfect for Spring's pink lip trend.  It's also perfect for me, as it is pigmented but sheer enough that I can build color to suit my comfort level.
I'm a fan of the lip butter formula, as they contain mango, shea, and coconut butters and are moisturizing enough that I can wear them on their own without that dreaded dry lip feel that can distract me to no end.
Sorbet is one of the four new colors recently released, along with Wild Watermelon, Pink Lemonade, and Juicy Papaya.  I've yet to find the others, but I'm sure they will pop up eventually.  I got Sorbet from ulta.com during a recent BOGO offer, along with Creme Brulee. 
I was thinking that some of the other lip butters might be close in color to Sorbet, but when I looked through the ones I own, none were even close! Lollipop may be the closest in color, but I don't have that one so could not compare. 
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment