...

Thursday, March 14, 2013

OCC Pro's Pick Lip Tar Set v2.0 Preview

My fascination with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars continues, as does my love of value packs, so the Pro's Pick lip tar set v2.0 has made it's way to my home. The set is composed of five lip tars:  Kava Kava (medium peach), Lydia (darkroom plum), Hoochie (vibrant magenta), Pretty Boy (super-rich fuchsia), Iced (pure white frost), and a lip brush.  I find the lip brush a necessity for applying the lip tars, so I'm glad to have two of them now.
OCC recently introduced metallic shimmer lip tars, and Iced can be used to add a bit of shimmer to the creams.  I also like the idea of being able to lighten some of the more intense colors, as I'm not really a vibrant color kind of lip gal.
The set retails for $49 and is valued at $98.  The lip tars recently had a price increase from $16 to $18, making sets like these an attractive option.  There are two sets currently available from Sephora, and interestingly, Pretty Boy is included in both.  Swatches and reviews will be coming up shortly!  Update:  Swatches are available here.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

1 comment: