...

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Richard Chai Make-Up Bag GWP from Beauty.com

I've become a fan of the gift with purchases that feature exclusive designer makeup bags filled with deluxe sized samples from brands featured on Beauty.com.  This is the third one I've bought, and I'm noticing that the samples featured are mostly unique to each bag, which makes the repeat buyer like me quite happy!
The "Romy" bag is a cobalt blue mini-satchel made of durable waterproof material with magnetic snap closures and top-zip.  It comes with 13 deluxe sized beauty samples:
1. Shaveworks® The Cool Fix® Targeted Gel Lotion
2. Stila® Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
3. GO SMiLE® Double Action Whitening System
4. NUXE® Crème Fraiche® Mask
5. h20+™ Spa Hand and Nail Cream
6. ARCONA® Hydrating Serum, Replenish AM/PM
7. Joanna Vargas Daily Serum
8. CAUDALIE® Premier Cru®, The Ultimate Anti-Ageing Cream
9. PHYTO® Phytopolleine Botanical Scalp Stimulant with Essential Oils for All Hair Types
10. Murad® Acne Clarifying Cleanser
11. PETER THOMAS ROTH® Mega Rich Body Wash
12. The New Black Nail Polish
13. bareMinerals® Mini Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, Luminous
Joanna Vargas serum
 Most of the items, with the exception of the Mini Stroke of Light eye brightener and the stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm are items I have not tried before.  I'm especially intrigued with the bottle green Joanna Vargas Daily Serum, the PHYTO botanical scalp stimulant, the Nuxe masque, and the Arcona serum!


The Richard Chai gift with purchase comes with a $100 Beauty.com purchase, and is estimated at a $150 value.  I think it's a great option, and while spending $100 is nothing to sneeze at, I used it as an opportunity to stock  on needed items such as Clarisonic brush heads. 

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! I love my bag!!! Its was a rare, unique opportunity to try new products...I had to hop on it.

    ReplyDelete