...

Monday, March 11, 2013

Touch of Rose Vegan Shimmer Blush by The All Natural Face

I'm still slowly working my way though wearing all of the mineral blushes I got in my variety sampler from The All Natural Face.  A Touch of a Rose is contains a silvery shimmer in a medium rose colored base.  At first I was a bit concerned about the shimmer, but it actually looks quite natural!
Initially, I thought A Touch of Rose would be a neutral leaning color, but it swatches warm to my eye.  Pigmentation is very good and it applies smoothly.  Wear time for me is a good 8-9 hours, and I can still see traces of blush after a long day.
Prices range from $3.50 for a 5 gram jar on up to $21.95, with samples available for .35 cents.  I find The All Natural Face to be reasonably priced with a great color range. although the online swatches available at the site are almost useless.  Hence my efforts to slowly catalog all the ones I own!

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment