...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Empties! Products I Used Up in April

I used up some items this month that I've had around for a while, such as the Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer.  I love the color and texture of this, although it was hard to tell any significant difference in my skin.  The stuff sure sounds impressive, however:
Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree, a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair, Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%), DRC Qusome™ (4%), plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).










The price is a bit prohibitive at $75 (unless I see significant impact, which I didn't), so I'm glad I was able to try out the half-sized version first. 



Foils:
  • Lancome La Base Pro:  liked
  • Shu Umera cleansing oil:  disappointed at mineral oil being one of the main ingredients
  • Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel:  liked
  • DHC EGT cream:  okay
Deluxe samples:
  • Whish shave cream:  okay
  • Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer:  see above
  • Oscar Blandi Texture Volume spray:  do not like, but still used it.  Leaves hair so stiff!
  • Hugo Natural Volumizing shampoo:  liked
  • LaLicious Vanilla Whipped Body Soap:  liked
Full sized:
  • Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub:  liked, see review here
  • Julep Dry Clean shampoo:  too expensive for it's average performance
  • Psssst! dry shampoo:  love!
Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

4 comments:

  1. I tried a foil sample of that dragon's blood serum before, yea I didn't see any difference either, and I was a little weirded out by the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it does kind of look like congealed blood. Peter Thomas Roth products always sound amazing, but I've yet to find one that really wowed me.

      Delete
  2. I have used up so many bottles of Psssst in my lifetime. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite dry shampoo - I'm so glad I found it!

      Delete