...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Deep End Eye Liner

Previously an exclusive color but now part of Urban Decay's new lineup of 24/7 eye liner pencils, Deep End is a bright metallic peacock blue shimmer.  I've seen turquoise jewelry this dark, as well as ocean water in the West Indies that was this shade.  Such a stunning color and perfect for warm weather and summer outfits.
I paired a thin line Deep End over stila's limited edition turquoise smudge stick (if you can find it, get it), and I thought the two together made for such a pretty look!  I've been trying to venture outside of my usual neutral eye looks by using more vibrant eye liners, and this is one I'll definitely revisit.  The formula was smooth and easy to build up for more intense color. 
Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliners are definitely some of the best out there, and the color selection is unsurpassed.  Since I bought the 24/7 pencil vault, I've been playing with colors I wouldn't normally gravitate towards.  Deep End is a color I probably would not have bought on it's own, but it's really lovely!
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

6 comments:

  1. The color goes so well with ur eye color (:
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not one I would have thought would work, but it does.

      Delete
  2. So pretty, I almost forgot that you bought "the vault"! I am sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) That's one splurge I definitely don't regret making.

      Delete
  3. I seriously love Deep End, I wear it so often! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see that working with your coloring!

      Delete