...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vivid Rose ColorSensational Vivids Lipcolor by Maybelline

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Vivid Rose is the last, but certainly not the least, of the ColorSensational Vivids Lipcolors by Maybelline that I have acquired.  This rich and bright pink manages to make a statement without making me feel self conscious.  Could I be becoming comfortable with bolder lips?  I believe I might!
The formula of all four of the Vivids Lipcolors I've tried is exceptional - intensely pigmented, smooth, creamy, and comfortable to wear.  They have a glossy finish and the wear time is a good 4-5 hours before I start feeling like I want something more on my lips.  Just an all around lovely lipstick, truly.  Factor in the inexpensive price and the ease with which you can find these, and you've got a winner!
I've also got reviews of Vibrant Mandarin, Pop of Cherry, and Shocking Coral available.  All are lovely and each time I wear one I think "this is my favorite", which just goes to show how great they all are :-)

2 comments: