...

Friday, September 13, 2013

NOTD: Mahogany by China Glaze with Come to Paparazzi

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
I know I just wore Come to Papa-razzi a few weeks back, but I like it so much that I'm wearing it again.  This time I layered it over the milk chocolate goodness that is Mahogany. 
Mahogany was part of the much anticipated Capital Colours collection from China Glaze.  Wouldn't it be exciting if they released another collection for the second movie based on the Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire?  Doesn't look like that's going to be happening, though.
Linking up with The Nail Files hosted by Well Shut the Front Door!

11 comments:

  1. The glitter polish looks super elegant n pretty (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cool combo!! It kind of reminds me of falling leaves :)

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color combination!! I missed out on the ChG Hunger games polishes. I wish they would do another collection for the second movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covergirl is doing a line based on the new movie i believe, so that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is just freaking gorgeous! Why do I have a suspicion that you're gonna ROCK the fall nails this year, girl? Ha! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! You rock brown so well. That glitter just gives you such a fall look.
    dropping by from The Nail Files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brown is one of my favorite colors to wear! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  7. Cute nails! I love the colors too!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete