...

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar by Elizabeth Arden

Nectar ($24) is my first cream blush from Elizabeth Arden, and I've got to  admit, I'm impressed.  The lightest of the four shades available, Nectar is a soft peach that packs a surprisingly amount of color.  It takes only a few blended swipes to produce a smooth finish that enhances the skin - really quite a lovely formula!
Not only does Nectar enhance my skin with realistic looking color, it also features Elizabeth Arden's patented Ceramide Triple Complex, with vitamins A, C, and E providing antioxidant protection to the skin. 
I may be in the minority, but cream blushes wear well on my oily skin.  I don't completely understand it, as I've read plenty of reviews that comment on the relatively short wear time of cream blushes.  My skin is in oil overdrive now that the temps are warming up, and I got about 7 hours wear from Nectar before I saw fading. 
Nectar cream blush

2 comments:

  1. what a stunning product! From the packaging to the shade :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete