...

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cupid's Breath Cheek & Lip Tint by Vincent Longo

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've got another Vincent Longo Cheek & Lip Tint to show you today called Cupid's Breath.  Seriously, these things are fantastic!  Just so, so easy to work with.
Cupid's Breath is a soft warm coral that gives my skin a very natural looking flush.  I'm always surprised at how soft these look on the cheek yet give a punch of color to the lips.  Vincent Longo's stains are the only dual cheek and lip stain I've tried that I can say truly works well for both!
I know some people get skeeved out by using the same applicator for your lips and face, but fortunately I'm not one of them.  I place about 3 dots on my cheek and then blend with my blush brush.  On my lips, I apply two layers, letting each dry before using clear gloss on top for moisture and shine.
I purchased all six of the Vincent Longo stains from All Cosmetics Wholesale & Retail at 80% off, and it's easily my best bargain of the year.  The stains normally cost $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment