...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum

I received the Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum in light to medium as a deluxe sample in a recent Sephora purchase.  I'd heard good things about the No Blush Blush version of this, but was a blank slate regarding the No Foundation serum. 
I'm always excited by products that have the potential to improve your skin, and the No Foundation Foundation is an antiaging treatment featuring neuropeptides as well as a foundation.  The self-adjusting formula is on the thinner side, hence the glass dropper bottle.
I place 8-10 drops in a mixing tray and apply with a brush.  My skin is far from flawless, but I find the coverage of this is buildable and does a nice job of evening out my skintone and covering imperfections without looking heavy or mask-like. 
The semi-matte finish works well with my oily skin and I've had no issues with breakouts or irritation.  The full sized 1 oz. version is $55, and while that's a bit steep for foundation, given the potential skincare benefits, I'd definitely considering purchasing.  Overall, I really like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment