...

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball in Moment

Moment ($24) from Lipstick Queen's Butterfly Ball line of lipstick is described as a "sexy shimmering red", but it's got a little something extra that makes it special:  a subtle flash of blue pearl that is supposed to flatter the lips and help teeth appear whiter.
The Butterfly Ball line was inspired by the shimmer from a butterfly's wing, and Moment is sheer but still provides plenty of color.  Even better, the shimmer does translate nicely.
While I like the Lipstick Queen lipsticks I've tried, I'm not sure I love them.  Something in the formula doesn't love me back, leaving my lips feeling slightly dry in spite of the aloe vera and vitamins E, C and B in the formula.  Consequently, I don't find myself reaching for them that often.  I'm going to give Moment another try, however, as it's a nice summer to fall transition color.

No comments:

Post a Comment