...

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

NVEY ECO Hydrating Lustres in Amour Rose and Flirt

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
NVEY ECO is an Australian organic makeup brand (no parabens, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances) launched in 2005, and the few products I've tried thus far have been LOVELY.  These two lip glosses are no exception, I'm happy to report! 
Featuring coconut and castor oils, honeysuckle extract, orange oil and natural beeswax, I'm finding the formula comfortable and slightly hydrating while providing enough color that I don't feel that I need to use these only as lipstick toppers.  In fact, Flirt is more along the lines of a lipstick creme, although it can be sheered out for a less intense look.
Amour Rose is the sheerer of the two, although it still provides enough color to tint my lips pink.  I was prepared to not like this color when looking at the tube, as I though it would veer '80's frosty pink.  It doesn't, fortunately!
Flirt is a brick toned reddish brown, and I've been reaching for this more often than I expected.  I've had these for months, as they were a GWP from when I bought two NVEY ECO blushes from Ulta, and because my expectations were low I'm just now getting around to wearing them.  Now, these  will definitely be promoted to my purse, I like them so much.
Amour Rose
The tubes are smaller at .28 oz. and the price is $17, but if you are looking for a good organic lip product that is a cross between a gloss and a lipstick, these are definite contenders!
Flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment