...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chocolate Suede 24/7 Color Tattoo by Maybelline

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
My love affair with Maybelline's 24/7 Color Tattoo cream shadows continues, although the intensity of my affection for each of them varies.  Fortunately, Chocolate Suede from the Leather collection lands on the stronger side of the affection spectrum.
Chocolate Suede can create a deep smoky brown eye or it can go a bit more subtle as an eyeliner.  My biggest issue was blending, as the darkness of the color made it difficult to transition into softer colors.  While up close shots make it look patchy, it doesn't really appear that way from normal distances.
Chocolate Suede wore for a solid 8 hours before I started to notice fading/disintegration.  I've got extremely oily lids, so that's pretty decent for me. 
At about $6 each, I'll continue to buy these as long as Maybelline continues to release them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment