...

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Revolution Lipstick in Catfight by Urban Decay

Described as a fuschia pink with red undertones, Catfight is one bold color.  It's quite gorgeous, although I feel self-conscious walking into work with this one on.
Strangely, however, mattifying it with my MAKE Matte pencil makes me feel like it's more wearable (for me) out and about. 
I've got the deluxe sample sized version of Catfight, which is the same size as the Full Frontal  Revolution lipstick set that Urban Decay is offering this holiday season.  As long as you don't roll the lipstick too high when applying, it feels fairly secure.  I've yet to make it through a full-sized lipstick, so these deluxe sample sizes are okay by me.
I haven't decided if I'll get the holiday lip set or not, but I do like the Revolution lipstick formula!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color on you! I tried one out last year around this time, but haven't thought about them since! Maybe I need to go back and check them out, because that shade is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how much I liked Catfight on, as it's so much outside of my comfort zone! It really pops :-)

      Delete