...

Friday, February 20, 2015

Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics

Disclaimer:  I received this in my Birchbox subscription, which I purchased.
Benefit has a new mascara called Roller Lash about to come out, and I was fortunate enough to receive a deluxe sample sized version in my February Birchbox.
Per usual, the packaging is whimsical and lovely, with it's spring like pink and green colors.  The mascara is pretty darn good as well :-)
This is supposed to be a super curling and long-wearing (12 hr) mascara, with a hook 'n roll brush designed to lift and separate lashes.  Lash conditioning ingredients include Provitamin B5 and Serin, and it is water resistant yet easy to remove (it removed easily with my oil cleansing routine).  The brush is indeed distinctive with it's pink spiked combs, which does a good job of grabbing and separating lashes while depositing mascara.
I've got rather straight lashes that I curl prior to applying mascara.  I experienced no smudging or flaking, nor did it irritate my contact wearing eyes.  I'm strictly a one mascara coat wearing kind of girl, and I thought Roller Lash provided enough impact to make that one coat work for me. 
With Roller Lash
Without Roller Lash

Add caption
Roller Lash retails for $24, and  Sephora is currently offering the same mini size I'm showing free to Beauty Insiders with a $25 purchase (code ROLLERLASH).  So, if you want to give it a whirl before it becomes available on February 27th, that's an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment