...

Friday, March 13, 2015

NOTD: Galaxy Glue by Rescue Beauty Lounge

Rescue Beauty Lounge (RBL) had a 25% off sale recently, during which I picked up the gorgeous and unique Galaxy Glue.  Part of the recent Rescue Beauty Lounge/Refinery 29 collaboration collection, here is the inspiration behind this polish:
“At any given moment, the way you're seeing metallic or opalescent is changing. Depending on the angle you're looking at it, the way the light is hitting it, what the reflective surface it is picking up, you never experience the colors the same way twice.” –Refinery29 Creative Team
All I know is that I love it, and I don't have anything else quite like it in my collection.  I love the glowing quality and how it looks different as the light shifts, just so pretty!  This is two coats, and in the bright sunlight I can see some areas which would have benefited from a 3rd coat.  So far (day 3), I've got no chips or tip wear, which makes me happy.
Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes are pricey at $20, which is why I like to take advantage of sales when they happen.  RBL is probably my favorite nail polish splurge, as they make the whole experience feel quite luxurious, and I have zero regrets among my slowly growing collection of 8 RBL polishes.  From the colors to the formula to how nicely they wrapped my two new polishes, a worthy splurge:

No comments:

Post a Comment