...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Softness with Pure Color Lover's Blush by Estee Lauder

Lover's Blush is one of those soft tans that could possibly work as a bronzer for the very fair, yet it has enough peach in it to also work as a blush, which is how I'm wearing it here.  I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder Pure Color Blushes, as they have that je ne sais quoi quality that makes my skin look better than it actually is. 
Lover's Blush has a very fine gold shimmer that is evident when I peer closely at my skin, yet from afar it imparts a luminosity that brings life to the skin.  That's especially important when I start wearing my more matte finish foundations, such as BECCA's Ever-Matte Shine Proof in Buff.  My skin has officially gone into oil producing hyperdrive, something it does every spring once the weather starts to warm up, and we've been hitting the low-80's this week.
Lover's Blush reminds me of Rouge Bunny Rouge's Starina, another beige/tan blush that can also double as a soft bronzer for the fair complected.  On my lips I'm wearing Estee Lauder's Pure Color Lipstick in Coral Sun, and while it can pack quite the nice color punch, I've blotted it down to a softer matte finish. 
Coral Sun, blotted matte
Mobile does this weird thing in the spring, going from cold to hot before it reigns it back in to warm days with cool nights, my favorite part of spring weather.  Next week we'll be seeing milder temps again, and the azaleas will be coming out in full force, making it oh so beautiful here.  Happy Spring equinox, everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment