...

Monday, April 27, 2015

L'Oreal Colour Riche Rich Nude Lip Gloss

Disclaimer:  I received this as compensation for a survey.
Rich Nude is not a color I would normally purchase, as brown lip shades have never really appealed to me.  However, I received this as compensation for participating in a L'Oreal consumer survey, and I've surprised myself by really liking it!
There is actually pink shimmer in the brown gloss, which gives it's a little 'oomph'.  Worn on it's own it provides semi-sheer color that is quite natural looking.  Worn over a lip pencil, I get a more dramatic, intense color that delivers more of the brown in the gloss.
Rich Nude over Urban Decay's Naked lip pencil
The fragrance free formula is nicely hydrating, featuring Omega 3 and Vitamin E, with high shine and a comfortable wear time of about 3 hours. 
Rich Nude over bare lips
The Colour Riche glosses are about $8-9 depending upon location and Rich Nude is a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment