...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Honeypot Sheer Lip Lube by Laqa & Co.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
When I think of colors I want to wear in the spring, pink is at the front of the line.  Even better, make it a soft orchid pink lip pencil called Honeypot, and I'm envisioning bees buzzing from flower to flower as I bask in the warm afternoon sun. 
I received Honeypot by Laqa & Co. in my April Birchbox, which I've been to post about.  The chunky lip pencil is a glossy, semi-sheer lip balm that gives enough color to work on it's own or as a topper over another color.
It's peppermint/shea butter formula wears comfortably for about 2-3 hours, which is about average for me with this kind of product.  I did not find it particularly moisturizing, but neither did it irritate or dry out my lips.
The full-sized version of this is $20, but you can get a free deluxe sized Honeypot at Birchbox right now when you spend $35 on Laqa & Co. products, just so you know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment