...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mally High Shine Lipstick in Petal to the Metal

Disclaimer:  This was a GWP.
For someone who doesn't like click pen lip products, I really like Mally's Petal to the Metal.  In general, click pen products irritate me with their design and I've just never warmed up to them.
So when I received Mally's Petal to the Metal as a GWP, I wasn't expecting much.  However, the semi-opaque glossy orchid pink liquid lipstick has won me over, for the most part.  There is a stronger than optimal perfumey/borderline chemical fragrance that's a bit off putting, but it's not a deal breaker.
This is a thicker and somewhat sticky gloss formula, but that does translate to better wear time.  I can get a good 3-4 hours of wear and my lips feel comfortably hydrated during that time.
Ulta is currently offering Petal to the Metal as a GWP with any $35 Mally purchase, which is not a bad deal considering they are $20 on their own.  Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment