...

Friday, July 17, 2015

NOTD: Stacy by Zoya

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Something about really hot summer days has me gravitating towards wine colored polishes.  I think it's because I'm starting to crave cooler weather.  Wouldn't you with a heat index of 105 and 90% humidity?  It's like a sauna in here :-)  I associate deep burgundies with fall, so out came Stacy by Zoya, one of the polishes I picked up during a Black Friday haul in 2014.
Stacy, Anaka, Sarah
I wish I could say I love the crelly Stacy, but it's not as easy to work with as I would like.  I used two coats but can see some bald areas from where I must have applied too much pressure with the brush.  Matters were not helped with I used a past it's prime Zoya topcoat, which caused some drag marks/bumps.
Oh well, on the plus side this is a really shiny polish all on it's own.  I started getting chips after about 3 days though, which is really subpar for me as I can usually get 5 days with just minor tip wear from most polishes.  Stacy, Stacy, Stacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment