...

Monday, August 24, 2015

Birchbox for CEW Prestige Headliners Box

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Friday I showed you the contents of the Birchbox for CEW Mass Appeal box, and today I have the Prestige Headliners Beauty Collection box ($18).
This box featured 7 different items, most of them sample sized with the exception of the Nudestix lip pencil.  Let's take a look!
I've received the Coola Fresh Mango suncreen before in another Birchbox, and I do remember liking it more for body use than on my face.  Nice scent.
A quick sniff of the Fekkai Creme Vanillee hair fragrance mist/primer ($5) was pleasant, although I've yet to use it to test out the static control and shine claims.
I'm kind of ho-hum regarding GlamGlow products.  I've tried several, and haven't been wowed enough to want to invest.  Maybe these will change my mind.
Nudestix's Cheek and Lip pencil in Blush was the sole full-sized product.  I was initially disappointed that the color seemed so similar to the Burt's Bee's Sedona Sands contained in the Mass Appeal box, but side-by-side swatches showed Sedona Sands leaning more pink to Blush's terracotta tone.    I've yet to try this as a blush, and I'm so so on it as a lip color.
Next is the They're Real! push-up liner from Benefit.  I've had a sample of this laying around somewhere for months, need to give it a whirl.  I'm just not that big on black eyeliner though.
An item I'm more excited about is the Marula Pure Beauty Facial Oil.  This will be the perfect travel size to take on my next trip to an as yet unknown destination.
I think I got this box more because of the $5 discount if you bought both the Mass Appeal and Prestige boxes together, plus I was able to use a 20% off discount code, which brought my total cost for both boxes down to $21.60.  Hard to pass up!  Both boxes are still available if anything appeals to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment