...

Friday, September 11, 2015

NOTD: Jinx by OPI

I was looking through my polish collection for late summer transitional colors but Jinx was the one that jumped out at me.  Probably more of a spring or early summer color but I had yet to wear it.  Plus, I love how easy and fast drying textured polishes are, so there ya go.
Jinx is a flamingo pink with gold shimmer, and application was a breeze. This is one coat over basecoat, just so easy. Jinx was one of The Bond Girl minis released in the spring of 2013, and the three I've tried so far have all been great..
Jinx made for a nice last summer splash before I start gravitating towards the moodier colors I associate with cool weather.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the other Bond mini set from OPI, but I didn't realize they came out with a Bond girl version. Jinx looks really nice on you.

    Here are the Bond polishes I own: http://themakeuptrain.com/2015/01/20/opi-skyfall-collection/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that mini set - it has some really pretty polishes as well! I'd buy mini sets exclusively if all polishes came that way as I never make it though a full bottle!

      Delete