...

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Have I Finally Found My Perfect Peach Lip Color? Cause I've Been Searching....

I've been searching for the right peach lip color for me, and it's been more miss than hit so far.  But then, I received what may be my favorite peach shade so far September's FabFitFun subscription box:  Manna Kadar's LipLocked Priming Lip Stain in Lucky ($24). 
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much after looking at the ingredient list, most of which I don't recognize, and the one I do (mineral oil), a bit disappointing.  But this baby looks and feels great on! 
Lucky is surprisingly pigmented for such a light color and does not emphasize lip lines.  It's a medium on the stickiness scale with wear time in the 3 hour range and my lips feel moisturized and comfortable the entire time.  Just really nice.
It's opaque enough to wear on it's own, but I also like layering it over the peach lipsticks I've bought but just didn't quite do it for me. Here is Lucky on it's own:
I've had good luck with the Manna Kadar products I've tried in the past, namely her Sheer Glo highlighting lotions.  They are one of my favorite liquid highlighters and see regular use from me.  Looks like Lucky will be as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment