...

Friday, October 30, 2015

NOTD: Nic and Autumn by Julep

True to form, I'm being drawn to dark, vampy colors now that it is fall. Consequently, Julep's Nic with it's black cherry color was my first choose for wear this week.
Of course, I ended up with some serious sheet marks even though I gave it a good 2+ hours before I went to bed, but topping it with a coat of Seche Vite helped mask that problem.  I did end up chipping a thumb the next day trying to open a package (will I ever learn?).
So, after a few days I repaired the chip and some slight tip wear and topped Nic with the gorgeous glitter Autumn.  Just so appropriate, you know?  I noticed that Autumn is back from the Vault for $6.99 on Julep's site this month, so you might want to pick it up if it appeals to you.  I personally love it and find it to be an untemperamental beauty.
P.S:  Don't forget to Fall Back this weekend (Daylight Savings Time).  I'm personally not looking forward to it being dark when I leave work, but I do love the earlier light in the mornings!

2 comments:

  1. Those look great together.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really perfect for this time of year!

      Delete