...

Friday, October 16, 2015

NOTD: Today I Accomplished Zero by OPI

 Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I may be wearing Today I Accomplished Zero by OPI on my nails, but I've been pretty productive on my staycation, which has only 3 days left.  Even more impressive is that these pictures were taken after 7 days of wear - days that included lots of cleaning and yard work.  I do have a small chip on my thumb, hence why I'm hiding it in the pictures.
Today I Accomplished Zero is part of OPI's Coca Cola collection polishes.  It's a lovely black jelly with dark pink glitter, but my eye translates the glitter as red.  Really, a great Halloweenish polish, as it reminds me of vampires :-)
I used 3 coats of polish but I probably could have gotten away with 2, and then topped it with Gelous.  I don't know if Gelous is why I'm getting such good wear time, but it's a great topcoat if you haven't tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment