...

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Going Out of Business and Sale

I was saddened by Ji Baek's blog post announcing Rescue Beauty Lounge (RBL) is going out of business. I've enjoyed her creative vision and the superb quality of the polishes themselves.

With the exception of the recently released Fan 3.0 collection, all polishes at Rescue Beauty Lounge are now half priced. I've purchased the four I don't want to miss out on, but thought I'd show you some I currently own:
Poppy (GOMM)
Ghost (GOMM)
Santa Fe (GOMM)
Naked Without Polish (Fan 2.0)
Scrangie 2.0 (Fan 2.0)
Galaxy Glue (R29 + Rescue Beauty Lounge)
Sounds like the shop will close for good at the end of November/December, so now's the time to stock up on what is still available. I must be in a blue phase, as my final picks were:
Morning Light
AH, OUI
All About Yves
Monologue
So long, Rescue Beauty Lounge.  I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment