...

Friday, December 18, 2015

NOTD: I Only Shop Vintage Sephora by OPI

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Gold in all it's many variations seems appropriate for this time of year, so I Only Shop Vintage was my polish selection this week. It's from the now discontinued Sephora by OPI line, which I really liked.  The new Sephora line of polishes haven't really tempted me, as I think I've only bought one and have yet to try it out.
I really don't even need the excuse of Christmas holidays to break out a gold polish, as it's a color that I think looks good year round.  This one is more of golden amber and I love the glass flecks which give it a glowing shimmer that is not over the top but still plenty festive.
Today is my last day of work before my "Christmas sabbatical" of 2 weeks off.  Joy to the Earth :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment