...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
You know what?  I really like BECCA's Under Eye Brightening Corrector.  I wasn't expecting to, as I generally have poor luck with under eye products.  This one's working for me though.
I received the deluxe sized corrector as part of the Radiant Glow Collection ($32), an Ulta exclusive set.  I've been using it every day and while there is a definite dip in the jar, a little goes a long way and I can see this lasting quite a while.
This is not a concealer, but more of an under eye brightener that reflects light without obvious shimmer. There is a slight pink tint that somehow works on my warm but fair complexion, but the best part is that it doesn't emphasize the fine network of lines I've got going on in my under eye area.  Cause they are real and not going away, which is why most concealers do not work for me.  The BECCA Under Eye Corrector will also fall into those fine lines, but because it's light reflecting it is not as obvious and instead my skin looks brighter and refreshed.
I'm calling bull on "baking" for anyone with less than smooth skin on the under eye area, which is going to be most women once they hit a certain age.  Which I did a while back.  I tried baking after seeing several YouTube gurus wax poetic about it, but it made me look like a crepey mess.  BECCA's Under Eye Brightening Corrector does not, which is why I like it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment