...

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Countdown to Gorgeous Day 9: Pink Passion and FOTD

Day 9 of Countdown to Gorgeous brings me another lip oil tint, this time the aptly named Pink Passion.
I paired up this medium pink with the brown/gold eye combo I've been enjoying, this time adding in Maybelline's 24/7 Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede to deepen the color for a bit more intensity. I did have some problems blending it out, however, as the pigment wanted to bunch up a bit.

It could be because the formula is drying out, which is a drawback with the potted Color Tattoos. Unfortunately, the newer pencil versions have something in them that causes my eyes to water, so I definitely prefer the potted version.
I've been using a lot of the same makeup since I started this series, as now I want to finish up the Natural Passion cream blush, the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream and the Inika Blond brow pencil. All are lovely.

I topped Pink Passion with Crowd Pleaser, which gives my lips a much lush effect. I like the combo, as it tends to warm up the pink tint a bit and make it more flattering for my complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment