Unleash your inner troublemaker with flirty white flowers. Best worn with a twinkle in your eye." Now, I'm a fan of white florals and wore Marc Jacobs and Estee Lauder's Pleasures as signature scents for years. Those are more nuanced wheras I find Pinrose to be a very linear scent that was just too sweet and strong for me (it does have good longevity). I'd reach for Kai ($76) over Pinrose ($55).
For some reason I had to force myself to use the Guerlain Abeille Royale facial oil, and I like facial oils. I think it was because the ingredient list did not impress me, especially at it's $98 price tag. I know this is a proprietary blend of bee based ingredients (New Generation Pure Royal Concentrate, an exclusive blend of Ouessant Honey, Royal Jelly, and a new combination of honeys, including honey from Corsica), but it's hard to see that in the ingredient list.
As to performance, the first time I used it was okay, but the second time I tried layering it over an essence, and it was sticky as all get out. I ended up rinsing it off as I knew I'd wake up with dog hair stuck to my face if I didn't. I would not purchase.
Time for the samples I randomly selected for week 7 of #365 Days of Samples! They will be listed first below, followed by the samples I am still working on or have yet to try :-)
- Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (foil)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (foil)
- Verb Mild+ Shampoo & Enrich+ Conditioner (foils)
- Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly (foils)
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lash Conditioner (deluxe sample)
- Fan di Fendi eau de parfum (spray vial)
- Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion (foil)
- DHC Face Wash Powder (foil)
- bareEssentuals Stroke of Light (deluxe sample)
- boscia Oil-Free Night Hydrator (deluxe sample, probably half full)
- Keratase Resistance Vita Cemont Topseal hair reconstructing milk (foil)
- Sunshine Oil by Milk Makeup (deluxe sample)
- Eve Lom Moisturizing Mask (foil)
- Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum (deluxe sample)