- Buxom Bambi Big & Healthy Lip Polish (discontinued?): Buxom lip glosses are my favorite, and Bambi is a sheer apricot shimmer. It's a good topper for more opaque lip colors, although I enjoyed using it for a juicy ombre look when paired with Tarte's Energy Lipsurgence lip crayon. KEEP
- Revlon Sunstone Ultra HD Lip Lacquer: I was on the fence about this one, as I do not like the brush applicator and the formula is a bit thick. However, applying with a lip brush thins out this highly pigmented gloss enough, making it more wearable for me. It's a pretty color, wears well, and feels slightly hydrating, so I'm KEEPING.
- Nars Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil: This was the 2015 birthday gift from Sephora, and I haven't shown it much attention in a long time. It's a soft rose shimmer that is pretty, but the wear time is on the shorter side at 2-3 hours. Okay, this is a TOSS.
- ColourPop Toucan Matte Lippie Stick (discontinued): This was one of the first ColourPop Lippied Sticks that I purchased, and it's almost neon in it's brightness. Pretty color, especially for the warmer weather months. I like that the undertone is more warm, like a watermelon pink, so this one is a KEEP.
- Nvey Eco Flirt Hydrating Lustre: Nvey Eco is a really pretty shimmery brick color with surprisingly good pigmentation for a gloss. I like the brand, formula, and color, so this is a KEEP.
- Urban Decay Catfight Revolution Lipstick (discontinued): This is a deluxe sample that I received somewhere along the way. Catfight is vibrant hot fushcia pink color that takes some courage for me to wear and I end up blotting it to tone down the intensity, but it is pretty and I like the now discontinued Revolution formula. Realistically though, will I ever reach for this? Probably not, so it's a TOSS.
- Becca Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Souffle in Raspberry/Opal (discontinued): Was this always so thick and goopy? I looked back at my original swatches and I think this has thickened over time. While it looks pretty on, it's just so sticky! I'm torn....on the plus side, it does last well (5+ hours) and feels hydrating on my lips. But, I'm TOSSING.
|Bambi + Tarte's Energy|
|Nvey Eco Flirt|
- Copenhagen Soft Lip Matte by NYX
- Little Susie Butter Lipstick by NYX
- Electric Coral Creme by Julep
- Melted Peony by Too Faced
- Naomi by Buxom (discontinued)
- Rosewood C211 by Make Up For Ever
- Black Honey by Clinique