Naomi by Buxom is a lovely soft flamingo pink sheer gloss that gives just a hint of color, and I used it as a topper over Little Susie for these pictures. I love Buxom glosses and will be keeping Naomi, which has been discontinued.
Melted Peony by Too Faced is a light warm pink that gives creamy opaque color, and for some reason I neglected to take a swatch picture. I thought I liked this but the color just wasn't working for me unless I toned it down with a warmer gloss. You can see it on it's own in the FOTD picture, and topped with a sheer bronze gloss in the LOTD shot. I'm going to toss Melted Peony.
Julep's Electric Creme Coral is a great color but the thinness of the formula felt a bit lacking to me. It has a moisturizing core but apparently I need more moisture, as my lips felt rather dry soon after applying. I'm going to toss.
Little Susie, Little Susie by Nyx is a great summertime color and while the formula is not the longest lasting, I like how it feels and wears. It's a keeper.
- Creme de la Creme Gloss by Le Metier de Beaute
- Charming Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick by theBalm
- Trixie Gloss by Buxom
- Sweetie Matte Cream Lip Crayon by Bite Beauty
- Rendezvous Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon
- Peach Parfait Colorburst Lip Butter by Revlon
- Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by Nars