Ylang-Ylang Essence, Damascena Rose Essence, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, I got the floral part right, but I don't think this is for me.
The DHC Pore Cleansing Oil ($31) is a goodie, as I've used up a full sized bottle in the past. It's a thicker oil composed of coconut, argan, evening primrose, olive, grape seed, jojoba, avocado, sesame and rice bran oils that is supposed to reduce your pore size, which is an appealing idea. It does cleanse well and was an overall good performer, but I still like the Deep Cleansing Oil better.
- DHC Resveratrol Lotion (foil)
- DHC Resveratrol Cream (foil)
- Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent (vial)
- Skin Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels for Forehead (1 application)
- Dr. D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid (deluxe sample)
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel (foil)
- Sunshine Oil by Milk Makeup (deluxe sample)
- Obliphica Seaberry Hair Serum (deluxe sample)